Return to Help Index
|Laptop Battery Warranty|
LaptopBatteyExpress.com offers a full 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your brand new laptop battery for any reason. Each laptop battery is tested at the factory prior to shipping and meets or exceeds the original specifications for every laptop computer it is designed for. Consequently a full 2-year warranty is confidently offered for our Xtend brand batteries.
If a battery fails, it usually happens right away.If your battery fails to function for any reason during the first 30 days, we will replace the battery at no charge and pay all shipping charges to send you a new battery and return the defective back to us. This happens very rarely, but we do experience a failure rate of about 1 %.
Battery failures are more likely to be caused by an under-powered ac adapter, battery management software glitches or charging circuit failures on the motherboard. Our free tech support can help you diagnose your issue if this happens.
After 30 days and up to two years from your date of purchase, your battery will be covered by our warranty. LaptopBatteryExpress.com, will repair or replace a defective battery with a brand new battery.
The Laptop Battery warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship only. Gradual loss of charge capacity is normal for rechargeable batteries and is not considered a defect.
The following conditions are not covered under the battery warranty:
· Batteries ordered from other merchants
· The battery is only discharged and can be recharged and can still be serviceable
· Batteries damaged from abuse, overcharging, improper installation, freezing, or improper conditioning
· Removal of warranty stickers or tampering with internal battery components
· The battery is improperly sized for the laptop computer power requirements
· An 80% charge capacity remaining after 1 year is considered normal and is not a defect and subject to a warranty replacement. The normal capacity after 2 years is 60% of the original capacity.
Warranty Claims should be initiated by emailing us at: info@LaptopBatteryExpress.com for a warranty replacement return authorization number. We will need the order number, date, part number and details about the battery defect. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges back to Laptop Battery Express and for return shipping charges.