Return to Help Index
|What is the return policy?|
All Batteries from LaptopBatteryExpress.com carry a 30 day money back guarantee and a full 1 year warranty. Xtend brand batteries come with a 2 year warranty. If you have a problem with one of our products, simply contact us and we will send a brand new replacement and a prepaid return label. If you are not completely satisfied with your brand new replacement laptop battery, contact us according to the instructions noted in our Return Policy below.
You may return batteries purchased from LaptopBatteryExpress.com within 30 days from the purchase for a refund or exchange. If you have a problem with one of our products we will replace it with a brand new product and a prepaid return label. All products returned must be in original boxes and packaging, have original UPC codes on the products, all manuals intact, and documentation provided in the package shipment. Further the product cannot be scratched or marred on the finish. The product must be in resalable condition. If your battery or AC adapter is defective, we will send you a no charge replacement and include a prepaid return shipping label via the US Post Office. Power problems with laptops can sometimes be difficult to diagnose. Power Problems can be caused by faulty ac power adapters, defects in batteries, mis-calibrated software in your laptop, defective power port sockets, software upgrade of your operating software, motherboard charging circuit problems and as simple as failing to reboot your laptop after a battery is installed. We have free tech support if you would like to inquire further with one of our power experts.
How do I return my product?
Return Authorization Procedure
Because there are so many causes of power problems with laptops, just replacing a battery that wont charge properly may not solve the problem. We will ask for additional details so we can correctly identify the solution to a power problem. The following guidelines are designed to make your return request go smoother if you should need to return something from us.
* All Returns must have an authorized RMA (Return Material Authorization) number in order to process a return request.
* The quickest way to request an RMA is to email us at info@LaptopBatteryExpress.com. We will need to understand the reason for the return with some detail on the symptoms of your problem, your order number, phone number and email address to respond to you. An easy contact form is found in our Express Help section of the web top menu bar. We will respond to your email with a response and RMA number within 1 business Day.
* Your RMA is valid for 30 days. Your return shipment to us must note our RMA number on the outside of the shipping box.
* Please do not mark or write on the battery or its packaging. The product cannot be scratched or marred. Use a suitable shipping container to protect the battery packaging. We will not be able to issue a refund if the product is not in resalable condition.
* We recommend you request delivery confirmation when you ship your package back to us. We cannot be responsible for lost shipments returned to us.
* If you are returning a product for refund without an exchange, you are responsible for the return shipping charges unless it is our error. No C.O.D. return shipments will be accepted for product returns. When a refund is issued, the cost of shipping the product to you originally cannot be refunded. Our original shipping costs will be deducted from your refund. Sorry, we cannot recoup these costs from the shipping carrier. These are typically about $10.00 for a 1 lb package.
* Return shipping costs, on qualified returns and exchanges, will only be covered by us for orders shipped within the United States, regardless of the reason.
* If a defective product is being exchanged, we will pay for the replacement shipping costs as well as all return shipping charges.
I received the wrong product.
If you feel that you have received the wrong product, please contact us within 72 hours of receiving the product.
Each laptop battery is tested at the factory prior to shipping and meets or exceeds the original specifications for every laptop computer it is designed for. Consequently a 1-year warranty is confidently offered on all our batteries and a 2-year warranty is offered on Xtend brand batteries. After 30 days from your invoice date your purchase falls under a warranty replacement. Only orders within the US and Canada are covered by our warranty.
After 30 days and up to one year from your date of purchase, LaptopBatteryExpress.com, will replace a defective battery with a new battery if it fails to perform. The warranty covers the cost of the battery or adapter but not the cost to ship the defective product back to us or the shipping costs to ship a new product to you. You will be responsible for these costs. We can make arrangements to have a prepaid return label included with a warranty replacement product for your convenience in order to have a quick warranty resolution.
Warranty replacement covers defects in materials or workmanship only. Gradual loss of charge capacity is normal for rechargeable batteries and is not considered a defect.
The following instances are not covered under the battery warranty:
· Batteries ordered from other merchants
· The battery is only discharged and can be recharged and can still be serviceable
· Batteries damaged from abuse, overcharging, improper installation, freezing, or improper conditioning
· Removal of warranty stickers or tampering with internal battery components
· Upgrading your Operating system. Upgrading from Windows XP or Vista to Windows 7 or 8 can prevent batteries from recharging properly.
· The battery is improperly sized for the laptop computer power requirements
· An 80% charge capacity remaining after 1 year is considered normal and is not a defect and subject to a warranty replacement
Warranty Claims should be initiated by emailing us at: info@LaptopBatteryExpress.com for a warranty replacement return authorization number. We will need the order number, date, part number and details about the battery defect. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges back to Laptop Battery Express and for return shipping charges.
Clearance & Final Sales Returns
Clearance and final sale items are subject to the return policies of the manufacturer. Clearance and closeout items typically cannot be returned for credit.
|How do I return my product?|
Return Authorization Procedure
|I received the wrong product.|
|If you feel that you have received the wrong product, please contact customer service within 72 hours of receiving the product. You may contact us at info@LaptopBatteryExpress.com or by contacting us by phone.
Laptop Battery Express
Toll Free 866-514-2590