Return to Help Index
You may return a product within 30 days from the purchase for a full refund or product exchange. If you have a problem with one of our products we will replace it with a brand new product and a prepaid return label. If you are experiencing an issue or you think you ordered the wrong battery you can initiate a return by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 866-514-2590.
All products must be in original packaging, have original UPC codes on the products and documentation provided in the package shipment. The product must be in resalable condition and not be scratched or damaged in any way.
If you believe a package has been delivered incorrectly or not delivered despite tracking information showing it has been delivered, we must be notified within 48 hours of the delivery notice to file a claim
Power Problems can be caused by several issues: faulty chargers, defects in material or workmanship, mis-calibrated software in your laptop, defective sockets, software or operating system compatibility, charging circuits or an issue with your laptop. These issues can be easy or difficult to fix, depending on the issue.
Because there are so many different reasons for power issues, just replacing a battery with a new one may not solve the problem. We will ask for additional details so we can correctly identify the solution to a power problem even if it being returned for a refund.
Refunds are usually processed within 3 to 5 business days of receiveing your return.
Call our tech support at 866-514-2590 and we'll help get you get powered up again!
How do I return my product?
Email us at info@LaptopBatteryExpress.com to receive a Return Material Authorization number (RMA) and initiate the return. Or you can use our Contact Form. You will need to include your name, order number, product name or product ID and the reason for your return or the issue you are having.
* Your RMA is valid for 30 days. Your return shipment must include your RMA number on the outside of the packaging.
* Please do not mark or write on the battery or its packaging. The product cannot be scratched or marred. Use a suitable shipping container to protect the battery packaging. We will not be able to issue a refund if the product is not in resalable condition.
* We recommend you request delivery confirmation when you ship your package back to us. We cannot be responsible for lost shipments returned to us.
* If you are returning a product for refund without an exchange, you are responsible for the return shipping charges unless it is our error. No C.O.D. return shipments will be accepted for product returns. When a refund is issued, the cost of shipping the product to you originally cannot be refunded. Our original shipping costs will be deducted from your refund. Sorry, we cannot recoup these costs from the shipping carrier. These are typically about $10.00 for a 1 lb package.
* Return shipping costs, on qualified returns and exchanges, will only be covered by us for orders shipped within the United States, regardless of the reason.
* If a defective product is being exchanged, we will pay for the replacement shipping costs as well as all return shipping charges within the first 30 days. After that the warranty policy is in effect and shipping will need to be collected before processing the warranty claim.
I received the wrong product.
If you feel that you have received the wrong product, please contact us within 72 hours of receiving the product.
Each laptop battery is tested at the factory prior to shipping and meets or exceeds the original specifications for every laptop computer it is designed for. Consequently a 1-year warranty is confidently offered on all our batteries and a 2-year warranty is offered on Xtend brand batteries. After 30 days from your invoice date your purchase falls under a warranty replacement. Only orders within the US and Canada are covered by our warranty.
After 30 days and up to one year from your date of purchase, LaptopBatteryExpress.com, will replace a defective battery with a new battery if it fails to perform. The warranty covers the cost of the battery or adapter but not the cost to ship the defective product back to us or the shipping costs to ship a new product to you. You will be responsible for these costs. We can make arrangements to have a prepaid return label included with a warranty replacement product for your convenience in order to have a quick warranty resolution.
Warranty replacement covers defects in materials or workmanship only. Gradual loss of charge capacity is normal for rechargeable batteries and is not considered a defect.
The following instances are not covered under the battery warranty:
· Batteries ordered from other merchants
· The battery is only discharged and can be recharged and can still be serviceable
· Batteries damaged from abuse, overcharging, improper installation, freezing, or improper conditioning
· Removal of warranty stickers or tampering with internal battery components
· Upgrading your Operating system. Upgrading from Windows XP or Vista to Windows 7 or 8 can prevent batteries from recharging properly.
· The battery is improperly sized for the laptop computer power requirements
· The two year warranty covers no more than two battery replacements
· An 80% charge capacity remaining after 1 year is considered normal and is not a defect and subject to a warranty replacement
Warranty Claims should be initiated by emailing us at: info@LaptopBatteryExpress.com for a warranty replacement return authorization number. We will need the order number, date, part number and details about the battery defect. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges back to Laptop Battery Express and for return shipping charges.
Clearance & Final Sales Returns
Clearance and final sale items are subject to the return policies of the manufacturer. Clearance and closeout items typically cannot be returned for credit.
|How do I return my product?|
Return Authorization Procedure
|I received the wrong product.|
|If you feel that you have received the wrong product, please contact customer service within 72 hours of receiving the product. You may contact us at info@LaptopBatteryExpress.com or by contacting us by phone.
Laptop Battery Express
Toll Free 866-514-2590