Replace your worn out laptop battery with a new battery for Dell Latitude 14- 7000 series of laptops. Models within this family include the Dell Latitude E7250, E7420, E7440, and E7450. This battery is a 4 cell thin battery but it also comes in a 3 cell version. This is the higher capacity battery pack which is the same size as the 3 cell battery, but is a much better value as it runs 25% longer than the 3 cell battery.
We use the highest quality lithium-ion battery cells that charge faster, last longer and weigh less. Our batteries last nearly 6 times longer than cheaper, lower quality batteries. We're so confident in our quality that we back each Dell battery with a 2 year warranty and 30 day money back return.
Care and Use for your Dell Latitude E7420 E7440 E7450 Battery
You can extend the life of your laptop battery significantly through the proper care and handling of your battery.
- Any new laptop battery should first be fully charged by leaving it plugged in overnight. Once a computer battery is fully charged it will no longer accept any more power. It is a common practice to leave laptops plugged in after they have been turned off so that the battery has a full charge the next time you use your laptop. It is probably fully charged within 5 hours.
- Try to recharge your battery before letting it get to 20% battery life. This is the optimum time to recharge lithium-ion cells (this is true for your phone, too).
- Don't run your battery all the way to empty as it can damage the li-ion cells
How can I extend my Dell Latitude E7420 E7440 E7450 battery run time?
You can extend your battery run time by minimizing the power drain on your battery. A 4 cell battery will run approximately 4 to 8 hours when the
battery is new. Even longer times can be achieved by minimizing the power consumption of your laptop. Here are the top ways to reduce your power consumption.
- Reduce the brightness of your laptop screen. This is the main drain on your Dell Latitude E7420 E7440 E7450 battery by far.
- Turn off your wireless finder if you are not using the internet.
- Remove any devices plugged into your USB ports or other ports.
- Close any unused programs or applications