Dell Inspiron 13R 14R 15R 17R M501 M5010 N3010 N4010 N5010 N5110 N7010 9 cell battery
Get longer battery life and improve performance with a brand new 9 Cell Dell Inspiron 15R battery. This battery is compatible with the Dell Inspiron 13R, 14R, 15R, 17R, M501, M5010, N3010, N4010, N5010, N5110 and N7010 models. Additional compatible Dell Inspiron Laptop models and battery part numbers are listed below. If you cannot find your laptop model, check your battery part number listed on the the battery itself.
All our batteries feature the highest quality lithium-ion cells from Samsung that are lighter weight, charge faster and last longer. This battery is rated 7800 mAh, one of the highest ratings for a 9 cell battery. This battery is still compatible if your original battery has a lower mAh or Voltage. It just means this one will last longer than the original! All our Dell Inspiron batteries are individually tested and are backed by a 2 year warranty.
The superior South Korean cells inside the battery cartridge will provide longer run times between charges as well as a longer service life than cheaper batteries. In addition, Li-ion batteries are not subject to the memory effect common with older battery technology. This means you can recharge your laptop any time without diminishing your battery capacity. This laptop battery replacement is typically superior to the original battery and is 100% compatible with your Dell Inspiron notebook computer. The battery is individually tested before shipment and backed by 30 day complete satisfaction guarantee and a 2 Year warranty.
- Battery Capacity:
- Battery Type:
- Cell Origin:
- Useful Life:
- 11.1 Volts - also compatible with 10.8 Volt systems
- 7800 mAh or 87 Whr; runs longer than 4400 & 5200 mAh batteries
- 9 Cell Li-ion
- Samsung (South Korea)
- 2 Year Warranty
- 30 day full satisfaction guarantee
- 300-500 recharge cycles
You can expect about 3 hours to 4 hours of run time with this computer battery when new, depending on your energy use.
Replaces the following Dell laptop battery part numbers
Laptop Battery Express only deals with brand new premium computer batteries. We never carry recycled or used batteries. We only use the highest quality cells
inside the battery pack so you will have a long service life (300-500 recharge cycles). We do not use cheaper battery cells which can wear out in a little as
6 months. Our inventory turns rapidly and you will always receive a freshly manufactured battery.
Care and Use for your Dell Inspiron 13R, 14R, 15R, 17R battery
You can extend the life of your Dell Inspiron battery with these simple tips:
- Fully charge your battery overnight before first use. Sometimes a new battery will need to go through 5 charge cycles before getting the full power capacity.
- Run on battery power a few times a week to keep the battery cells active and at their peak potential.
- If your battery or laptop has not been used for 2 months or longer, condition your battery again with 5 partial discharge & recharge cycles to increase the batteries capacity and run time.
- Don't run your battery all the way to empty as it may damage the laptop battery cells.
How to extend your Dell Inspiron battery life
This battery can last up to 4 hours when fully charged. You can get even longer run times with these quick tips:
- Reduce the brightness of your laptop screen. This is the number one drain on your battery by far.
- Avoid using the CD or DVD drive as the motor consumes a fair amount of power.
- Turn off your wireless finder if you are not using the internet.
- Remove any devices plugged into your USB ports or other ports.
- Close any unused programs. By minimizing the load on your CPU, sometimes you can avoid having the cooling fan turn to its high speed mode.
- Keep your battery in a cool place and don't block the fan on your laptop
- Increase your memory to 4 Gigabytes. This creates less work for your hard drive and will give your laptop better battery mileage.
Video description of battery