Replacement Battery for Panasonic ToughBook CF-52 MK 1 , 2 , 3
This is a brand new Panasonic ToughBook CF-52 battery premium grade replacement. The superior South Korean cells inside the battery cartridge will provide longer run times between charges as well as a longer service life than cheaper batteries. In addition, Li-ion batteries are not subject to the memory effect common with older battery technology. This means you can recharge your laptop any time without diminishing your battery capacity. This laptop battery replacement is typically superior to the original battery and is 100% compatible with your Panasonic ToughBook CF-52 battery. The battery is individually tested before shipment and backed by 30 day complete satisfaction guarantee and a 2 Year warranty.
- Battery Capacity:
- Battery Type:
- Cell Origin:
- Useful Life:
- XTend replacement computer battery
- 11.1 Volts - also compatible with 10.8 Volt systems
- 7800 mAh or 87 Whr; runs longer than 6600 mAh batteries
- 9 Cell Li-ion
- Samsung (South Korea)
- 2 Year Warranty
- 30 day full satisfaction guarantee
- 300-500 recharge cycles
You can expect about 3 - 4 hours of run time with this computer battery when new, depending on your energy use.
This battery replaces the Panasonic ToughBook CF-52 battery and more which are listed at the extreme bottom of this web page.
Replaces these many Panasonic ToughBook CF-52 laptop battery part numbers:
Laptop Battery Express only deals with brand new premium computer batteries. We never carry recycled or used batteries. We only use the highest quality cells
inside the battery pack so you will have a long service life (300-500 recharge cycles). We do not use cheaper battery cells which can wear out in a little as
6 months. Our inventory turns rapidly and you will always receive a freshly manufactured battery.
How to care for your Panasonic ToughBook CF-52 battery.
You can extend the life of your Panasonic ToughBook CF-52 laptop battery significantly through the proper care and handling of your battery.
- Any new Panasonic ToughBook CF-52 laptop battery should first be fully charged by leaving it
plugged in overnight. Once a computer battery is fully charged it will
no longer accept any more power. It is a common practice to leave
laptops plugged in after they have been turned off so that the battery
has a full charge the next time you use your laptop. It is probably
fully charged within 5 hours.
- A brand new Panasonic ToughBook CF-52 notebook battery is in a weakened condition since
it has not been conditioned yet. Condition and break in your new battery
by performing 5 partial discharge and recharge cycles the first week
you receive your new battery.
- Run on battery power without the AC adapter cord at least once a
week to keep the battery cells active and at their peak potential. When
your laptop is plugged into the power adapter the battery goes to
"standby mode" while your laptop runs directly on electricity from the
- Even though your Panasonic ToughBook CF-52 battery indicates it is fully charged, your
battery will return to a weakened state again in a few months if it does
not get some exercise through partial discharge and recharge cycles
while running on battery power alone.
- If your Panasonic ToughBook CF-52 battery has not been actively used 2 months or more,
condition your battery again with 5 partial discharge & recharge
cycles to increase the batteries capacity and run time.
- Don't run your Panasonic ToughBook CF-52 battery all the way to empty. Your battery will
have a longer service life if it receives shallow discharge and recharge
cycles. Research has shown that the useful life of the battery will be
much longer if you begin to recharge the battery any time before
reaching 20% of the remaining power capacity. Recharging the battery
even after 10 minutes will not reduce the battery's life span as lithium
batteries do not have the memory effect which was found in older NiCad
battery technology. NiCad batteries have never been used in laptops,
even the earliest models.
- Never run your Panasonic ToughBook CF-52 battery below the 2% critically low warning
point. If your battery is run below this point it may not have enough
energy to even recharge. This may effectively "kill" your battery.
How can I extend my Panasonic ToughBook CF-52 battery run time?
You can extend your Panasonic ToughBook CF-52 battery run time by minimizing the power drain on
your battery. A 6 cell battery will run approximately 2 to 3 hours
when the battery is new. Even longer times can be achieved by minimizing
the power consumption of your laptop. Here are the top ways to reduce
your power consumption.
- Reduce the brightness of your laptop screen. This is the number drain on your battery by far.
- Avoid using the CD or DVD drive as the motor consumes a fair amount of power.
- Turn off your wireless finder if you are not using the internet.
- Remove any devices plugged into your USB ports or other ports.
- Close out programs you are not using. By minimizing the load on
your CPU, sometimes you can avoid having the cooling fan turn to its
high speed mode.
- Increase your memory to 4 Gigabytes. This creates less work for
your hard drive. Data is temporarily written to your hard drive when
your memory is not sufficient to hold all the data on the many pages you
may be accessing.