Trying to buy a battery for someone, but no idea what make or model of laptop they have? A Laptop Battery Express Gift Certificate is the next best thing.
* Available in printed form or can be sent to the recipient by email.
* Redeemable for any and all products available on this online store.
* No expiration date.
* May be set to any price you want.
* When the Gift Card is redeemed, your recipient simply enters the Gift Card identification number as the means of payment.
How To Buy A Gift Certificate
1. Click the Add To Cart button above.
2. Select the delivery method you prefer by clicking either "Send Via Email" or "Send Via Print".
3. On the next screen, fill in the details:
- * either select the amount for the gift certificate (choices: $15, $25, $50, $75, $100 and $500), or, enter your own amount ($5 minimum)
- * enter the Quantity, To, From, and Brief Message
- * If you selected...
- ...Send Via Email, enter the Recipient Email Address.
Note: you may easily send by email multiple gift certificates of the same value to different recipients by entering multiple email addresses. In this case, it's best to leave the To field blank. But, the amount in the Quantity box must match the amount of email addresses. (If you're buying four certificates of $100 each to send to four different people, the Quantity box must have a '4' in it, and, there must be four different email addresses entered, separated by commas.)
- ...Send Via Print, the Gift Certificate will be sent to the address
you enter in Step 2 Shipping Information of the checkout process.
4. Click the Add Gift Certificate To My Shopping Cart button.
5. Continue shopping or checkout.
To purchase a Laptop Battery Express Gift Certificate, you may checkout as a guest without creating a LaptopBatteryExpress.com account.
Please note that Gift Certificates cannot be purchased with a coupon or discount.
What Happens Next?
Gift Certificates will be emailed or mailed within 24 hours, except Sundays and holidays.
Gift Certificate Redemption
To redeem a Gift Certificate, the recipient should click My Account / Order Status at the very top right of any page of this website. From there, the recipient will either login (if an account already exists) or create an account.
Once on the My Account page, the recipient should click Apply A Gift Certificate To My Account under Payment Settings. Then, simply type the Certificate code in the box displayed. The value of the Certificate will then be automatically associated with this account.
Our system will automatically track amount redeemed, amount remaining, etc. The Gift Certificate does not have to be redeemed entirely with one purchase.
Please feel free to
should you have any questions.