Replace your worn out laptop battery with a brand new Dell Latitude E5530 battery. This 6 cell battery is compatible with the Dell Latitude
E6430, E5530, E6530, E6530, and E5430 models. Additional compatible Dell laptop models and battery part numbers are listed below. If you don't see your model listed go back to our Dell Latitude battery page for the full listing of Latitude models.
Our batteries are made with the highest quality lithium-ion cells that provide longer run times between charges as well as a longer service life than cheaper batteries. In addition, Li-ion batteries are not subject to the memory effect common with older battery technology. This means you can recharge your laptop any time without diminishing your battery capacity. This laptop battery replacement is typically superior to the original battery and is 100% compatible with your Dell Latitude laptop computer. The battery is individually tested before shipment and backed by 30 day complete satisfaction guarantee and a 2 Year warranty.
Laptop Battery Express only deals with brand new premium computer batteries. We never carry recycled or used batteries. We only use the highest quality cells
inside the battery pack so you will have a long service life (300-500 recharge cycles). We do not use cheaper battery cells which can wear out in a little as
6 months. Our inventory turns rapidly and you will always receive a freshly manufactured battery.
Care and Use for Dell Latitude E5430 E5530 E6430 E6530 battery
You can extend the life of your Dell Latitude E5530 battery with these simple tips:
- Fully charge your battery overnight before first use. Sometimes a new battery will need to be charged and recharged 5 times before getting the full power capacity.
- Run on battery power a few times a week to keep the battery cells active and at their peak potential.
- If your battery or laptop has not been used 2 months or more, condition your battery again with 5 partial discharge & recharge cycles to increase the batteries capacity and run time.
- Don't run your battery all the way to empty and never let it go beyond the 2% critically low warning point. This may damage the laptop battery cells.
Extend your Dell Latitude E5430 E5530 E6430 E6530 battery life?
You can extend your battery run time by minimizing the power drain on your battery. Even longer times can be achieved by minimizing the power consumption of your laptop. Here are the top ways to reduce your power consumption:
- Reduce the brightness of your laptop screen. This is the number one drain on your battery by far.
- Avoid using the CD or DVD drive as the motor consumes a fair amount of power.
- Turn off your wireless finder if you are not using the internet.
- Remove any devices plugged into your USB ports or other ports.
- Close any unused programs. By minimizing the load on your CPU, sometimes you can avoid having the cooling fan turn to its high speed mode.
- Keep your battery in a cool place and don't block the fan on your laptop
- Increase your memory to 4 Gigabytes. This creates less work for your hard drive and will give your laptop better battery mileage.