Does your laptop battery not last as long as it used to? Get longer run times and improved performance with a brand new replacement HP ProBook 6465b battery.
This battery is compatible with the HP 628668-001, CC06XL, 628666-001 and 628679-001 battery part numbers. Additional compatible battery part numbers are listed below. You can find your battery part number on the bottom of the laptop next to the P/N tag. Don't see your part number listed? Go to our HP laptop battery page or call our tech support for help finding it. Chances are we have it!
We use the highest quality lithium-ion cells that charge faster, last longer and weigh less. This battery is rated at 5200 mAh or 58 Whr. This is the highest rating available for a 6 cell battery pack. The higher the mAh rating, the longer your battery will run before it needs to be recharged again. This battery is still compatible even if your original battery has a higher mAh rating. It just means it will last longer!
We're so confident in the quality of our HP ProBook 6465B batteries that we back each one with a 2 year warranty and 30 day return.
This battery will last up to 2.5 hours on a single charge. Even longer charge times can be achieved with the tips at the bottom of the page.
Laptop Battery Express only deals with brand new premium computer batteries. We never carry recycled or used batteries. We only use the highest quality cells
inside the battery pack so you will have a long service life (300-500 recharge cycles). We do not use cheaper battery cells which can wear out in a little as
3 to 6 months. Our inventory turns rapidly and you will always receive a freshly manufactured battery.
HP ProBook 628668-001 Battery Care and Use
You can extend the life of your laptop battery significantly through the proper care and handling of your battery.
- Fully charge your laptop overnight before the first use. New batteries may need to be conditioned in order to get the full charge times. To condition your battery, charge and discharge the laptop 5 times.
- Batteries can get out of shape if they're not used enough. "Exercise" your battery by going on battery power alone a few times a week.
- Don't run your laptop all the way to 0% as it can damage the lithium-ion cells and effectively kill your battery.
- Try to recharge your laptop before the battery gets to 20% capacity. This is the optimum time to recharge li-ion batteries (your cell phone, too).
Increase HP ProBook 6465B Battery Life
This battery will run up to 2.5 hours on a single charge. Get even longer run times with these tips:
- Reduce the brightness of your laptop screen.
- Avoid using the CD or DVD drive as the motor consumes a fair amount of power.
- Turn off your wireless finder or bluetooth
- Remove any devices plugged into your USB ports or other ports.
- Close unused programs, applications or streaming services