633805-001 Battery for HP ProBook 4330s 4331s 4430s 4431s 4446s 4530s 4535s PR06
Revive your HP ProBook laptop battery life with a brand new replacement from Laptop Battery Express. This battery is compatible with the HP ProBook 4330s, 4331s, 4430s, 4431s, 4530s, 4535s and PR06 laptop models. Additional HP ProBook laptop models and battery part numbers are listed below. Don't see your model? Go to our HP laptop battery category for the full catalog or call our tech support for help.
This battery is built with the best components on the market that will last longer and charge faster. This battery is rated at 5200 mAh / 58 Whr. This is the highest rating available for a 6 cell battery pack. The higher the mAh rating, the longer your battery will run before it needs to be recharged again. This battery will still be compatible if your original battery has a lower mAh rating. It just means the new one will last longer!
When choosing a laptop battery, quality is everything. That's why we use the highest quality lithium-ion cells and battery components. Higher quality battery cells last longer, charge faster and are lighter weight.
Laptop Battery Express is a US based business with knowledgeable support staff to assist you before and after the sale. Yes, we have a phone number and real people answer your call! Free technical support is available if you need additional help in diagnosing power problems with your battery, ac power adapter or battery meter software.
- Battery Capacity:
- Battery Type:
- Cell Origin:
- Useful Life:
- HP replacement computer battery
- 10.8 Volts - also compatible with 11.1 Volt systems
- 5200 mAh or 48 Whr; also compatible with 4400 & 4800 mAh batteries
- 6 Cell Li-ion
- Samsung (South Korea)
- 2 Year Warranty
- 30 day full satisfaction guarantee
- 300-500 recharge cycles
You can expect about 2 hours to 2-3 hours of run time with this computer battery when new, depending on your energy use.
This battery replaces the HP ProBook 4430s 4431s 4530s family of notebook computers.
Replaces these many HP laptop battery part numbers:
Laptop Battery Express only deals with brand new premium computer batteries. We never carry recycled or used batteries. We only use the highest quality cells
inside the battery pack so you will have a long service life (300-500 recharge cycles). We do not use cheaper battery cells which can wear out in a little as
3 to 6 months. Our inventory turns rapidly and you will always receive a freshly manufactured battery.
How to care for your HP ProBook 4330s 4331s 4430s 4431s 4530s 4535s PR06 battery.
You can extend the life of your laptop battery significantly through the proper care and handling of your battery.
- Any new laptop battery should first be fully charged by leaving it plugged in overnight. Once a computer battery is fully charged it will no longer accept any more power. It is a common practice to leave laptops plugged in after they have been turned off so that the battery has a full charge the next time you use your laptop. It is probably fully charged within 5 hours.
- A brand new notebook battery is in a weakened condition since it has not been conditioned yet. Condition and break in your new battery by performing 5 partial discharge and recharge cycles the first week you receive your new battery.
- Run on battery power without the AC adapter cord at least once a week to keep the battery cells active and at their peak potential. When your laptop is plugged into the power adapter the battery goes to "standby mode" while your laptop runs directly on electricity from the wall outlet.
- Even though your battery indicates it is fully charged, your battery will return to a weakened state again in a few months if it does not get some exercise through partial discharge and recharge cycles while running on battery power alone.
- If your battery has not been actively used 2 months or more, condition your battery again with 5 partial discharge & recharge cycles to increase the batteries capacity and run time.
- Don't run your battery all the way to empty. Your battery will have a longer service life if it receives shallow discharge and recharge cycles. Research has shown that the useful life of the battery will be much longer if you begin to recharge the battery any time before reaching 20% of the remaining power capacity. Recharging the battery even after 10 minutes will not reduce the battery's life span as lithium batteries do not have the memory effect which was found in older NiCad battery technology. NiCad batteries have never been used in laptops, even the earliest models.
- Never run your battery below the 3% critically low warning point. If your battery is run below this point it may not have enough energy to recharge. This may effectively "kill" your battery.
How can I extend my HP ProBook 4330s 4331s 4430s 4431s 4530s 4535s PR06 battery run time?
You can extend your battery run time by minimizing the power drain on your battery. A 6 cell battery will run approximately 2 to 2-1/2 hours when the
battery is new. Even longer times can be achieved by minimizing the power consumption of your laptop. Here are the top ways to reduce your power consumption.
- Reduce the brightness of your laptop screen. This is the main drain on your HP ProBook 4330s 4331s 4430s 4431s 4530s 4535s PR06 battery by far.
- Avoid using the CD or DVD drive as the motor consumes a fair amount of power.
- Turn off your wireless finder if you are not using the internet.
- Remove any devices plugged into your USB ports or other ports.
- Close out programs you are not using. By minimizing the load on your CPU, sometimes you can avoid having the cooling fan turn to its high speed mode.
- Increase your memory to at least 4 Gigabytes. This creates less work for your hard drive. Data is temporarily written to your hard drive when your memory is not sufficient to hold all the data on the many pages you may be accessing.