Does your laptop battery not last as long as it used to? Get longer run times and improved performance with a brand new Dell Latitude E6410, E6510 and Precision M4500 from Laptop Battery Express. We use the highest quality lithium-ion battery cells that charge faster, last longer and weigh less.
This battery is compatible with the Dell Latitude E6410, E6510 and Dell Precision M4500 laptop models and 4M529, 312-7414, 312-0910 and 312-7415 battery part numbers. Don't see your model or part number listed? Call our customer support or go to our Dell battery page for the full list of models.
We're serious about quality. That's why we use the highest quality rechargeable li-ion cells from Samsung and computer chip-sets from Texas Instruments. Our batteries last nearly six times longer than the cheaper, lower quality batteries. We're so confident, that each battery is backed by a 2 year warranty and 30 day return.
This battery is rated at 5200 mAh (milli-amp hour). This is the highest rating available for a 6 cell battery pack. The higher the mAh rating, the longer your battery will run before it needs to be recharged again. There are no compatibility issues if your existing battery is rated at 4400 or 4800 mAh or a lower Whr. Simply put, more is better. And yes, this battery is probably better than your original! All our products carry a full 2 Year warranty and every battery is charged and tested before it ships.
Dell Latitude E6410 E6510 and Precision M4500 battery Instructions
You can extend the life of your laptop battery significantly through the proper care and handling of your battery.
- After installing your new battery, charge the laptop to 100% before the first use.
- Don't run your battery all the way to empty as it can damage the rechargeable battery cells.
- Try recharging your battery before getting to 20%. This is the optimum time to recharge li-ion batteries, including phones
Get Longer Battery Life for your Dell Latitude
This battery will run approximately 2.5 hours on a single charge. Even longer run times can be achieved with these tips.
- Reduce the brightness of your laptop screen.
- Avoid using the CD or DVD drive as the motor consumes a fair amount of power.
- Turn off your wireless finder if you are not using the internet.
- Remove any devices plugged into your USB ports or other ports.
- Close unused programs or apps