Replace your worn out Dell Inspiron 6000 battery with a replacement from Laptop Battery Express. The superior Samsung cells inside the battery cartridge will provide longer run times between charges as well as a longer service life than cheaper batteries.
Li-ion batteries are not subject to the memory effect common with older battery technology. This means you can recharge your laptop any time without diminishing your battery capacity. This laptop battery replacement is typically superior to the original battery and is 100% compatible with your Dell Inspiron 6000 laptop. The battery is individually tested before shipment and backed by 30 day complete satisfaction guarantee and a 2 Year warranty.
You can expect about 2 hours to 2-1/2 hours of run time with this Dell Inspiron 6000 computer battery when new, depending on your energy use. If you are looking for even
longer battery run times, check out our extended run battery for your Dell Inspiron 6000 laptop (our Dell-6000XT). The higher capacity battery cells inside this cartridge have an energy capacity of 5200 mAh. This battery will be compatible with batteries rated at 4400 & 4800 mAh capacities while providing up to 20% more run time.
Laptop Battery Express only deals with brand new premium computer batteries. We never carry recycled or used batteries. We only use the highest quality cells
inside the battery pack so you will have a long service life (300-500 recharge cycles). We do not use cheaper battery cells which can wear out in a little as
6 months. Our inventory turns rapidly and you will always receive a freshly manufactured battery.
How can I extend my Dell Inspiron 6000 battery run time?
You can extend your Dell Inspiron 6000 battery run time by minimizing the power drain on your battery. A 6 cell battery will run approximately 2 to 2-1/2 hours when the
battery is new. Even longer times can be achieved by minimizing the power consumption of your laptop. Here are the top ways to reduce your power consumption.
- Reduce the brightness of your laptop screen. This is the number drain on your battery by far.
- Avoid using the CD or DVD drive as the motor consumes a fair amount of power.
- Turn off your wireless finder if you are not using the internet.
- Remove any devices plugged into your USB ports or other ports.
- Close out programs you are not using. By minimizing the load on your CPU, sometimes you can avoid having the cooling fan turn to its high speed mode.
- Increase your memory to 4 Gigabytes. This creates less work for your hard drive. Data is temporarily written to your hard drive when your memory is not sufficient to hold all the data on the many pages you may be accessing.