Does your Dell laptop not last as long as it used to? Revive your laptop and stay unplugged longer with a replacement Dell Inspiron laptop battery. This battery is made exclusively to replace your original Dell battery and is compatible with the Inspiron 13R, 14R, 15R, 17R, M5030, N3010, N3030, N3110, N4010, N4110, N5010, N5040, N5050, N5110, N7010, N7110 models. Many more compatible Dell Inspiron laptop models and battery part numbers are listed below. Don't see your model? Go to your our
Dell laptop battery page for the full list or call our customer support for help.
Our batteries use only the highest quality lithium-ion battery cells that charge faster and last longer. This 6 cell battery is rated 5200 mAh, the highest rating for a 6 cell battery. The higher the milliamp hour, the longer the battery cells can hold a charge. This battery will still work if your current battery is rated lower than 5200 mAh. It just means the battery will last longer. You can expect up to 3 hours of run time with this battery. If you want an even longer charge, check out our long run Dell Inspiron battery.
We are a family-owned and operated business based in the US. Our business is built on honesty, integrity and trust. We are dedicated to delivering you the highest quality replacement battery. Our friendly and knowledgeable customer support is here to assist you before and after the sale. If you have any questions regarding compatibility or battery issues don't hesitate to call us.
When shopping for a replacement battery, quality is everything. Laptop Battery Express uses only the highest quality lithium-ion battery cells. And by using premium Samsung lithium-ion cells, our Xtend brand laptop batteries run longer and charge faster. Each battery is individually tested and backed by a 2 year warranty.
Dell Inspiron Battery Care and Usage
Extend the life of your Dell Inspiron battery with these care and use tips:
- Fully charge your laptop overnight before first use
- Avoid running your laptop battery on empty as it can damage the lithium-ion cells
- Try recharging your battery before reaching 20%
- Give your battery exercise by going unplugged at least once a weak
Get Longer Battery Life with your Dell Inspiron
This battery can run up to 3 hours on a charge. Here are a few ways to get even longer run times:
- Reduce screen brightness - this is the biggest battery drain on Dell Inspiron laptops
- Avoid using the disk drives as the motor consumes a fair amount of power.
- Turn off Wifi if you're not using the web
- Remove any devices plugged into your USB or other ports.
- Close unused programs
- Increase your memory to at least 4 Gigabytes. This creates less work for your hard drive.