Revive your laptop and stay unplugged longer with a replacement Dell Inspiron laptop battery. This battery is made exclusively to replace your original Dell battery. It is compatible with the Dell Inspiron 13R, 14R, 15R, 17R, M5030, N3010, N3030, N3110, N4010, N4110, N5010, N5040, N5050, N5110, N7010, N7110 models. Many more Dell laptop models and compatible battery part numbers are listed below.
Our batteries use only the highest quality Samsung battery cells and Texas Instruments computer chips. This battery uses 6 lithium-ion cells and has a 5200 mAh (miili-amp hour) rating, the highest rating for a 6 cell battery. The higher the milli-amp hour, the longer your battery lasts without a charge. This battery will still work if your current battery is rated lower than 5200 mAh. It just means the battery will last longer. You can expect up to 3 hours of run time with this battery. If you want an even longer charge, check out our extended run Dell Inspiron laptop battery.
We are a family-owned and operated business based in the US. Our business is built on honesty, integrity and trust. We are dedicated to delivering you the highest quality replacement battery. Our friendly and knowledgeable customer support is here to assist you before and after the sale. If you have any questions regarding compatibility or battery issues don't hesitate to call us.
When shopping for a replacement battery, quality is everything. Laptop Battery Express uses only the highest quality lithium-ion battery cells. And by using premium Samsung lithium-ion cells, our Xtend brand laptop batteries run longer and charge faster. Each battery is individually tested and backed by a 2 year warranty.
Battery Care and Usage
Laptop batteries lose their charge over time. You can extend the life of your laptop battery with these simple tips:
- Fully charge your laptop overnight before first use
- Avoid running your laptop battery on empty as it can damage the lithium-ion cells
- Try recharging your battery before reaching 20%
- Give your battery exercise by going unplugged at least once a weak
Power Saving Tips
This battery will run 2-3 hours between charges. Here are a few ways to get even longer run times:
- Reduce screen brightness
- Avoid using the disk drives as the motor consumes a fair amount of power.
- Turn off Wifi if you're not using the web
- Remove any devices plugged into your USB or other ports.
- Close unused programs
- Increase your memory to at least 4 Gigabytes. This creates less work for your hard drive.